We've lived in Plano for over eight years, and I had never been to the Galleria Mall in Dallas. I'm not a big shopper, and just never had a reason to go down there...until today. Mimi, Rylee, and I went down there to the American Girl doll store to "look" for Reagan's birthday present. I was really wanting to see if Rylee was interested in a doll for Christmas without giving it away. She did like them a lot and we picked out some things she thought Reagan would like. After that, we met Papa Earl for lunch and we checked out the Christmas tree at the ice rink inside the mall. We had a great time with Papa Earl and Mimi and were sad to see them leave.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
The Galleria Mall
Posted by Rhonda Reeves at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment