Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Ashley and I took the girls to the Pumpkin Patch in Flower Mound. The moms from our Sunday School class met over there. We had fun and the girls really enjoyed it.

The girls had fun in the bounce houses.
They went down the huge inflatable slide.
They climbed on a haystack...
...and danced on a haystack!
Finally, some pumpkins!
Reagan wanted this one, but it was too heavy!
Aunt Ally had fun pulling the girls in a wagon.
They decided they wanted "baby pumpkins" instead of a great big one.
Of course we had to have a picture with Ariel.
Here's Clifford, the Big Red Dog! (or as Reagan would say, the Red Red Dog!)
Sisterly Love
Tigger and Pooh
It was a fun day with Aunt Ally!

3 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Aunt Ally had a great day too!

Chrysti Love said...

I have heard Reagan singing to her "baby" I'm glad you got to go.
Gran

Mimi said...

Like I commented to Ashley this reminds me of the Roloff's farm in Oregon from the show "Little People Big World". Looks like everyone had a great time. If you haven't seen the show, take a peek at it since it's "pumpkin season" again. It's on channel 23 for us.