Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween Costumes

I took the girls shopping for their Halloween costumes today. We went to Kid to Kid and did not find anything we liked. We then went to Once Upon a Child and they had a really big selection. I usually try to "guide" the girls to the type of clothes and shoes I want them to wear, but for Halloween, I give them full control of what they want. Reagan said she wanted to be a princess and Rylee was not sure what she wanted to be. I showed each of them the area that was their sizes and let them "shop." They had a blast and this is what we ended up with. I know I should probably have waited to surprise you all, but they are too cute! Rylee is a Care Bear and Reagan is a Pink Poodle.



I hope we have a nice, cool evening for Fall Festival at church. Otherwise they will burn up!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Rylee makes a beautiful Cheer Bear. She always cheers me up! Reagan is sooo cute as a pink poodle. Her costume is so curly! I know y'all will have lots of fun! Love you.

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Precious!!! Reagan's costume reminds me of that little pink poodle toy that is on a leash that Rylee got from Awanas. How cute! What happened to Rylee's idea of being a mermaid for Halloween?

Rhonda Reeves said...

We went to the Disney Store and looked at the Ariel outfit, but determined she could not walk well enough. She loves to ride the horses at our church's Fall Festival, and she would not be able to do that. That was the deal breaker for Rylee. Not to mention that the Ariel costume was $49!