Wednesday, May 12, 2010

AWANA Award Ceremony

This evening, we attended Rylee's AWANA Award ceremony at Prestonwood.  It was great to see our little girl walk across the big stage.  We are very proud of her and her Bible verse memorization.

Rylee really liked the neat colors in the sanctuary.



Reagan even made the big screens with a photo from her class.

Rylee was excited about her big, blue ribbon.





Rylee was very excited after hearing all of her accomplishments in AWANA this year.


Rylee was very thankful that Mommy lets her be part of these special times.

Who's this guy?  I need to grow my facial hair back.

Click pic above for video.

3 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Yeah Rylee! How sweet! And that hug for Momma looks precious!!

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Oh, and I was just noticing in Reagan's picture that she has SO MUCH hair! I want to see a picture of that little girl and her curls!!!

Chrysti Love said...

"Teach your children in the way they should go....". Thank you for the work it takes to raise my grandchildren. Love you all. Gran