Monday, August 24, 2009

Rylee's First Day of Preschool

Rylee started preschool today. She did great! I was worried she would cry and we had just a short moment when I thought she was going to, but she got over it. When I left she was reading a book with a new friend. I got away without any tears also, so it was a great day!

Daddy had training this morning, so he did not get to go with us.
Showing off her locker.
She put her backpack in by herself.
This is the caterpillar classroom. It is really cute and she liked this little corner with cute little chairs and lots of books.
Rylee wanted to take a picture of Mommy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, Now the long journey begins !!

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Oh I'm so glad that her first day went well! She looked beautiful, and so grown up! Remember, she'll have good days and bad as far as leaving you. So be prepared for that day that she grabs your leg and acts like she hates school.