We went to the mall tonight and got our wedding rings checked, had supper, and went to the candy store. I am hosting a table for our women's dinner next week and I am making little pink boxes for our table favors. We are putting brown & pink M&Ms in the boxes. The candy store sells them by the color (at an unreasonable price!). So, while we were there we saw they had candy cigarettes. We used to eat them when we were kids, but thought they quit making them. So, we indulged (after the kids were in bed).

-- Post From My iPhone
5 comments:
You guys are hilarious! I remember those. I always remember liking them!!
I think you both need a busting!
Don't you let those little girls see you doing that!
ha!
Y'all remind of Colby and Chelsey! Hilarious! I remember them tasting like Pepto Bismol, yuk. Good night Bonnie and Clyde! Love you.
Just who did buy this "candy" for you? I let the whip cream can incidents pass.......
You guys are too cute!
Post a Comment