My youngest sister, Chelsey, was in a wreck on Lubbock Highway. She rear-ended one of those trucks that paints stripes on the highway. Luckily for her and the driver of the truck, the truck had one of those impact-cushion springboard thinga-ma-jigs on the back. Still, the car was really wrecked bad. Praise God that Chelsey was checked out at the hospital after an ambulance ride and she appears to be OK all things considered. She has cuts, bumps, and bruises (and a lower-leg in a boot), but the CAT scan of her head came back fine and X-rays for broken bones and seat belt injuries came back fine. I spoke to her this evening, and she was out of the hospital on her way to Taco Bell! The hospital staff was very surprised that she was not more seriously hurt or killed.







Monday, July 13, 2009
Chelsey's Car Wreck
Posted by Jason Reeves at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These pictures break my heart. Thank God she's okay. I pray for that girl every night, and will keep on...
I'm glad she is ok. Praise God!
Post a Comment