Most of the time, I don't let my CMT get me down. However, there is always this time at the first of the summer when I see all these girls wearing their cute flip flops and I get really sad that I cannot wear them. Well, I was at the lake and saw some flip flops that GranBob had. I thought my orthodics would work in them and they were really cute. So, off to the store we went and I tried on my size. Sure enough, they worked great! I bought them immediately! I used my gift card the girls had given me for Mother's Day. I am sure most of you will think I'm crazy, but once in a while, a girl just needs cute shoes!After we got home and I was wearing them, Reagan kept telling me, "Those GranBob's shoes!" I guess she thinks I stole them! If only we wore the same size, I might have!
Monday, May 25, 2009
New Shoes for Mommy
Posted by Rhonda Reeves at 11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment