Wednesday night, I took Rylee to church for choir and AWANAS. Reagan and I went and met Jason at Fuddrucker's for supper and then we all came home. After we got the kids to bed, we sat down to watch Lost and we both had a little upset stomach. We watched Lost and then went to bed. We were not there long before it hit. We both had a stomach virus. We were both up all night taking turns in the bathroom. On Thursday morning, I got up with the girls and fed them some breakfast. Jason and I had decided to switch off and let each other rest as much as possible. When I got up, we discussed how thankful we were that the girls were not sick...famous last words! Rylee ate her breakfast and was standing in the living room and she started throwing up. So, now 3 out of 4 of us had it. It was a miserable day at our house. Reagan was the only well one and she did not take very good care of us! So, while Jason, Rylee, and I sat around and were feeling terrible, Reagan tried to get into everything she possibly could! We survived and are feeling better today.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment