I received this email from my mother-in-law today:
O.k. Reeves Review. It has been one month today since you guys have made an entry. I have been accused by Ashley as being a "blog stalker" which I am proud of. I check out everybody's blog every day (sometimes several times a day just in case there is a new entry). I know you guys are really busy and all but give me a break, after all I am a blog stalker so give me something to stalk. Miss you guys terribly! Kiss the girls for me and Papa Earl. Love you, Mom
I will try to get it caught up in the next day or two. Sorry!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Stalker
Posted by Rhonda Reeves at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
O.K. I'll give y'all a few more days. I'm sure everyone else misses your blog to. Rhonda you do a really good job blogging. Kudos!
I'm with Mom! I miss your blog and seeing all the awesome pictures! Oh, and I miss y'all too! :)
Post a Comment